My brand is vital to me—but not in the way you’d expect if you bought into the cookie cutter concept that “branding experts”, designers, consultants, and the Internet-In-General has handed to you.
If you think branding is important, you are right. If you think money should be spent on branding, you are right. But if you think your brand starts with or is merely your visual identity—logo, website, product packaging, that sort of thing—then you are completely and miserably wrong, and are very likely to waste a lot of money.
One of the best ways to drive long-term business results from any brands is to ensureit has a strong marketing team in place.
The Brand Effect was designed to make your marketing team and efforts more BRILLIANT! Regardless of industry, the fundamentals of Brand Leadership matter.
This “all-you-need-to-know-about-branding guide” will be a game changer for your business. The great thing about this book is that it empowers you to tap into your own brilliant creativity to build a brand that is both a thing of value and authentic to the company, organization or team the brand represents.
Here’s Some of What’s Inside:
- How to Write a Brand Positioning Statement
- How to Write a Brand Plan
- How to Write a Creative Brief
- How to create a Brand Strategy Road Map
- How to Judge Advertising
- How to write a Mini Creative Brief
- How to Think Strategically
- How to Build a Media Strategy
- Brand Relationship/Emotions = Power = Profit
- How to Have a Successful Marketing Career
Only 24.95 FREE Shipping!