Each day that your book sits unfinished you’re undoubtedly losing money, speaking opportunities, publicity and the ability to impact more lives.
Perhaps you fear writing a book is too complicated or takes too much time.
Maybe you wonder if you can even write a book at all.
Anyone with a dream, desire or idea can write a non-fiction book using my unique and easy to master system that includes writing tools, creative strategies and techniques to transform the book idea in your head into a manuscript in your hands.
To find out if you can write a non-fiction book, answer the following questions:
- Are you are an authority on a subject?
- Do you possess a skill that others wish to learn?
- Do you have specialized knowledge or unique experience?
- Have you created a process or system that can help others?
- Do you have a desire to tell a story, share information or teach others?
- Can you talk about your subject?
If you answered yes to ANY one of these questions, you’re ready to write your book and I want to help you do it during my
- Know the exact subject and title of your book;
- Have created the chapter titles;
- Know all the subjects and topics for your book;
- Have your “trigger sentences” ready to go;
- Completed your Manuscript Grid the blueprint for your book!
- Have begun creating the Storyboard for your book;
- Know exactly what is in each chapter of your book;
- Begin writing 3 – 4 pages per day!
- Master the writing plan and begin writing each chapter!
- Resources for editing and formatting
- Choose self publishing platforms
- Step by Step Instructions on how to self publish for FREE!!!
- and so much MORE!
FREE Author Strategy Planning Session! (A $197 Value!)
Class starts on Wednesday, July 9, 2014 at 7:00pm (EST), so mark your calendars, and get ready for this information-packed course!